Presentation submissions for the Leadership and Coaching Conference are now open!
We invite presentations that engage with one major theme and at least one additional theme.
We welcome contributions from Post Graduate students. If presenters are interested in collaborating with a student for their presentation, please advise us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will aim to seek a match.
Please prepare your submission using the Template.
When submitting, please ensure you have all of the necessary information:
- Co-Authors Names & Affiliations
- Themes (at least one major and one minor – ie crossing boundaries)
- Presenting Author’s biography
- Presentation overview in word format only
Submissions close 7 July 2019
- Authors should prepare submissions in line with the conference themes, and with the review criteria in mind
- Narrative must be clear and concise, and checked for correctness of spelling and grammar in advance of submission
- Each submission must nominate one author as the presenter both within the submission system and by underlining the presenter’s name within the proposal
- Proposals must be submitted in Microsoft Word format, following the Template
- Please rename the submission file to the presenting author’s surname, prior to upload. E.g. ‘Smith.doc’
- All presenters must agree to the Presenter Terms and Conditions
If you have any questions regarding the conference submission process email@example.com or call 3138 9357
Please note: All accepted submissions must have at least one author registered to attend the conference by 1 September 2019.